1. The problem of the virtual soldering in the soldering process of the automatic soldering machine: the virtual soldering generally means that the soldering point can be seen during the soldering process. In fact, the soldering is not strong or the amount of tin is insufficient. The main reason for this is that the soldering iron has insufficient residence time on the pad or the temperature is too low. Therefore, we only need to extend the residence time of the tip or raise the temperature to solve it.
2. The problem of continuous soldering in the soldering process of the soldering robot: soldering machine welding generally refers to the phenomenon that several solder joints in the vicinity of the soldering process stick together. The cause of this phenomenon is either caused by too much tin or the gap between the two points is too small. In this case, first reduce the amount of tin, and then see if the position of the tip is correct. If it is not correct, it should be adjusted in time.
3. The problem of stacking tin in the soldering process of automatic soldering machine: Stacking tin generally means that the solder joint is welded into a spherical shape, and the legs and legs are not leaked out. The main reason for this phenomenon is that the amount of tin is too large. At this time, as long as the amount of tin is reduced, one of the reasons is that the leg is too short and the pad is not exposed. .
4. The problem of leakage soldering in the soldering process of automatic soldering machine: Leakage welding generally refers to the phenomenon that there is no tin on the pad during the soldering process of the automatic soldering machine. The reason for this phenomenon is: First, the soldering iron head does not touch the solder joint. At this time, we need to adjust the coordinates of the point so that the soldering iron tip contacts the solder joint, so that no soldering occurs; in one is the surface of the pad. Oxidation is more serious, and tin does not climb on the pad at all.
5. Other problems that occur in the automatic soldering machine during the soldering process: the solder joint accuracy is not high and the surface is sharpened. The solder joint accuracy is not high, which means that the solder joint is not smooth. The pull tip refers to the phenomenon that the solder joint is not well formed or has burrs and has a sharp tip after soldering. This reason is mainly caused by the poor fluidity of tin. This is sometimes due to the bad setting of our parameters. It is also because the residence time is too long, causing the flux to evaporate too quickly. A sharpening phenomenon is formed during the lifting process. If this cannot be solved by the parameter setting, we should consider the problem of tin wire.